[Spridgets] rear oil seals and crankcase ventilation

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 1 11:43:28 MST 2007

I have an engine out that lived at a machinist's shop for a few years.  I
picked it up recently ( not done ) and he showed me where he had pulled out
some steel wool type stuff.  If you want to clean it out, remove that front
cover and you should be able to clean it out without cutting anything, from
what I saw.