[Spridgets] Diffs again, if I may

W, Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Jun 28 09:55:47 MDT 2007

OK Spridgeteers... let's get something straight here. Nobody's meant
anyone any harm with "gay", "Homo", or "Miata" (synonymous) remarks.
Nobody's crippling gay guys in a mass beat down. Larry, evertime you step
into the Thicko shop, you see a sign on the dooor that says "official homo
club entrance".

What is a homo club? It's an excuse for guys to hang around together, and
do "manly" things. The world is full of homo clubs... take "animal clubs",
for instance. (Elks, Moose, etc.)Masons, Shriners, etc. are other
examples. Hell, bowling leagues and softball teams are homo clubs. It is,
by definition, an activity largely populated by like minded men. It could
be a group of guys in a dorm room, wearing bath robes, scratching their
(own) scrotums, watching Jerry Springer. In our case, it's working on,
driving, racing, and talking about cars. For our own sanity, we find the
need to take a break from our womenfolk and just hang out with the boys.

We (Thickos) make fun of everyone and everything... and especially
anything involving authority. We make fun of old guys, young guys, gay
guys, straight guys, bald guys, hairy guys, fast guys, slow guys, smart
guys, stupid guys, single guys, married guys.... you name it, we're going
to be (playfully) disrespectful... and, it's done so "tongue in
cheek".(Note, that is not a gay remark...).

For the record, I have gay freinds, straight friends, single friends,
married friends, and probably some of you that prefer goats and dwarfs.

WST
Flounder
(biggest homo you know, in a purely hetero way)