[Spridgets] Ignition Cut Off

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 10:57:15 MDT 2007

Group,

  Ignition Cut Off  - I thought i saved the thread on a cut off for the car. i remember some one saying at the fuel pump and there was another solution some one had posted . I can not remember what that was at this time. I went back in the list but there is so many answers that were off posts ( i know you find this hard to believe - LOL ) i lost interest in looking. I hate to restart a post but could some one tell me what the options are for the cut off.

  TIA,

  Vigil