[Spridgets] Replace rear brake line

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Jun 17 07:29:21 MDT 2007

Marc,

No, it doesn't - the floor pan is one large stamping, including the
tunnel. It's part of what gives the tub it's strength.

Now the brake line should be clipped under the seat re-inforcing channel
that's welded to the bottom of the floor pan, and  easily accessible
from under the car. I'm not sure which side of the car, but if you trace
the line back you should find it. The fuel line also runs under one of
these channels. Both are clipped in to the side of the channel.

If for some reason the brake line is INSIDE the tunnel, then a DPO put
it there. It'll work fine, just not where it's supposed to be.

HTH

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/