[Spridgets] half shaft retainer

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:19:57 MDT 2007

Heck, I'm wrong most of the time.  How long you been on this list?
I've been spouting opinions off and on for over 10 years.

>  I can say I'm sorry and do have to practice saying so but can you admit you
> are wrong?  I know I can.

Wait, I did that already:
"Posidrive is the correct term, and the correct tool to use for those fasteners.

Here you go:
I was wrong to call those fasteners Phillips, they should be Pozidriv.
You were absolutely right to name them Pozidriv(spelling
notwithstanding).  One should use a Pozidriv driver for those
fasteners.
I should have stated "While I can remove and install those fasteners
with a Phillips driver, the correct tool is a Pozidriv driver, which
you should use, if at all possible."
Cheers,
Derf