[Spridgets] Can't argue this one, Saw Keith Turk on ESPN2

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:10:25 MDT 2007

While dining at Buffalo Wild Wings and watching tennis, trivia, and
whatever else I gazed at an HD monitor and saw none other than lister
Keith Turk on the screen.  I think they were running "Frankenstein" at
Bonneville.  He was wearing an orange hat.  I think the camera added
10 years as he looked a whole lot younger when I met him.  Still, nice
to see a familiar face having fun with a car on national TV.