[Spridgets] half shaft retainer

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Sun Jun 10 11:15:10 MDT 2007

Ah ha! I went out and looked again, and see that you are correct. For
some unknown (read:stupid) reason, I was thinking the wheel studs where
in the half-shaft itself! Now I understand... See, I never claimed to be
a mechanic, just a little dangerous with tools!

Thanks for clearing that up... doh!

Marc