[Spridgets] "Don't need a weatherman....." no LBC

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 15:12:04 MDT 2007

Way to go Chris.  Up here in Oshkosh we have an outdoor ampitheater where we
have concerts every Thursday night during the summer.  I promised my wife
that I would take her to see the BoDeans tonight.  If you caused a rainout,
I'll give her your name.  You're in a heap of trouble.

BTW, fellow Spridgeteer and Bugeye owner, Michael Allsup, will be here with
his band, Three Dog Night,  in two weeks on the 21st if any of you WI or
northern IL chaps want to make it.  I'll be talking to him a few days ahead
of the concert to set up a get-together.  Could be a good party for all
interested LBCer's.

LAD