[Spridgets] "Don't need a weatherman....." no LBC

cmanuel at wi.rr.com cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 7 12:15:41 MDT 2007

yeah-of all the days I had a window to drag the Sprite to my garage
finally.    I will not park my grocery getter in the hail this evening
if all haeck breaks loose like they say.

I think I caused this though...I rolled the Sprite out into sunlight for
the first time in 19 years.  Kind of like that scene in Raiders of the
Lost Arc.

Chris