[Spridgets] tires

David Ramsey dwramsey at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 4 23:18:45 MDT 2007

Actually the line is around Fresno and south is all dizzyland, north is the
land of fruits and nuts. I was born in the Glendale Sanatorium and remember
when you could actually see orange trees in Orange County if you took a
drive down in the country.
		Crash

Sorry Billy, but for anyone not from LA, Orange County IS in the LA area.  I

was born in Torrance and raised in Gardena, schooled in Riverside, and
started my career at UCLA. But once I moved to Northern California, I
discovered that folks up here consider anything south of Bakersfield and
north of Tijuana as "The LA area".