[Spridgets] tires

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 4 13:25:40 MDT 2007

Sorry Billy, but for anyone not from LA, Orange County IS in the LA area.  I
was born in Torrance and raised in Gardena, schooled in Riverside, and
started my career at UCLA. But once I moved to Northern California, I
discovered that folks up here consider anything south of Bakersfield and
north of Tijuana as "The LA area".

good luck on the tires.  I replied to him about what they were for, and got
the following reply:

"Oh Definitely. I used to own a MG. 79 Midget. Fits em perfectly.  I would
love for you guys to have them. Thanks"

So, the guy selling them was once a member of the brotherhood.....

Glen Byrns