[Spridgets] I need some of what he's smokin...

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Jul 29 11:21:44 MDT 2007

Funny, I've always loved Sprite with hardtops... the hardtops set them
apart from the usual. In fact, it wasa red Bugeye with a factory hardtop,
maybe owned by he that shall not be named that captured my interest.
Sitting there with matching red top and side curtains, looking almost like
 'chop top", I thought it was cool, and set out to gather hardtops.

I have 2 factory BMC bugeye hardtops. (I'd love to have the Warwick version)

I have an Ashley "bubble top" Bugeye fastback hardtop.

I have a "swoopy" Ashley? Bugeye fastback hardtop

I have a MKII factory hardtop.(love to have the Warwick MKII top as well)

I have an Ashley MK fastback hardtop.

I have 2 BMC factory MKIII hardtops.

I have a Universal Laminations 100-4 hardtop.

I have an aftermarket (can't remember the manufacturer) BN6 hardtop.

I guess you can say I like hardtops on soft top cars.

Storage is easier when you have cars to put them on.

;)