[Spridgets] I need some of what he's smokin...

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 29 11:11:39 MDT 2007

Maybe it was $200. In reality it was actually in much BETTER condition than the one on ebay from the gold coast of CT.

I think i paid $350.00 for that car. I wanted it for hardtop to use on my '74. So now I have a hardtop for my '74. Big deal. :-/ I also have a hardtop for my Innocenti Spider. Incredibly difficult things to store. At least the one for the '74 is unrestored so I don't have to worry about it. The top hasn't been up on the '74 in about 3 years.

The only good hardtops are those that don't come off.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
"I bet the worst part about dying is the part where your whole life passes before you." Jane Wagner