[Spridgets] Go Death Trap

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 17:20:27 MDT 2007

4:15 pm PST - death trap fell behind today - scores below

  lets get out and vote guys.

  http://www.redbullsoapboxusa.com/Seattle-2007/wildcard.aspx

Apocalyptic Rust Rockets

  30.7%

Death Trap

30%
X-Wing Racer

  26.3%

Big Pig Warriors

  10.1%

DB5 Devils

  2.9%

63AHBJ7 <63AHBJ7 at comcast.net> wrote:  DL said:
<them think they can cheat better than we can??? Flush those cookies!>>

This was penned for the MGS List but for those of you who wish to further
assist:
************
Easier yet David (and being from Chjicago area I CAN say & advocate), after
Vote is placed and while reading the bar chart Click on "Tools" and select
"Internet Options" The click on "Delete Cookies" When second window pops-up
select "OK". Couple seconds and click on "OK" the just hit "refresh" & you
will return to Page # 1,and you can Vote AGAIN!!!

Nite before last while up for extreme pain & waiting for Vicodin to kick in I
brougth the from 34.6% to 40.1% (which of course changed back as other Team
votes came in).

Anonici
*********
http://www.redbullsoapboxusa.com/Seattle-2007/wildcard.aspx
a short time ago I used above (=s SIX "clicks") and in 5 mts flat Voted 7
times and raised them .1%
uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

Edit your replies

http://www.team.net/archive