[Spridgets] Go Death Trap

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Jul 28 09:33:17 MDT 2007

> Easier yet David (and being from Chjicago area I CAN say & advocate),
> after
> Vote is placed and while reading the bar chart Click on "Tools" and select
> "Internet Options" The click on "Delete Cookies" When second window
> pops-up
> select "OK".  Couple seconds and click on "OK" the just hit "refresh" &
> you
> will return to Page # 1,and you can Vote AGAIN!!!
>
> Nite before last while up for extreme pain & waiting for Vicodin to kick
> in I
> brougth the from 34.6% to 40.1% (which of course changed back as other
> Team
> votes came in).
>
> Anonici

Uh, Anonici, you just gave the directions for doing EXACTLY what I
suggested.
For those with IE7, it is possible to do it more easily than that.
Right-click the main IE icon on your desktop and go into properties. Click
on the Delete button on the General tab then hit the Delete Cookies button.
NO need to close this dialog box, just move it over and fire up IE in
partial-screen mode. Leave both up at all times and just switch between
voting and tossing the cookies.