[Spridgets] BusterCluster Anniversary Announcement

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 00:45:46 MDT 2007

It was one year ago today that 23 guys who, like me, have fallen in love with that most loveable of all cars, the Spridgets. came to our home for one of the memorable weekends that most of us have ever had. The BusterCluster was a mystical, magical weekend that none who experienced it will ever forget. But it seems that it was a happening that refuses to end.
While Frank Clarici and I were in England, we were contacted by Theo Gillam who is now producing a feature story for Practical Classics magazine. This article, scheduled for the October edition, will tell the story of this of this incredible gathering, and salute the 23 guys who came here from all over America to make the BusterCluster possible.
And now, for the one-year anniversary, Ed Kaler has schemed behind my back with some of those who were here to provide us all with a fitting tribute to the cars and the people who love them.
For the last year, little did I know that Ed was putting this all together behind my back. Picking up more photos from other participants, gathering some video, and weaving into the most amazing CD I think I will ever see.
And now, I would like all of you to relive those fun days that began a year ago today. To top it all off so that the world can enjoy it, he has even created a website http://www.bustercluster2006.org/ . So sit back, relax, and enjoy it again.
Finally, Pam and I have to add Theo and Ed to that long list of friends who have made the BusterCluster so wonderful to us. Thanks Ed and Theo!
Buster and Pam