[Spridgets] Spridgets?

b-evans at earthlink.net b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 20:05:30 MDT 2007

Jim Johnson wrote:  Ah!!   Wisdom from the Evansoaurous!!   Jim - Who
has reconsidered and will continue to drive his 68 Midget in shame....

Ah, come on Jim, buck up!  No need for any shame.  Walk tall with your
head up and proud, for you have a remarkable brand its own right.  And
all of us "back then" have all came to terms with "it".   For me, my
wrists healed nicely, and I know some guys who eventually bought
Spridgets.  OK, one of them was the 500th off the Golden Gate, but I
think it had more to do with an ex-wife than his Sprite.
And if I mistakenly call them all Sprites, forgive me.  For it all what
we have come to call "progress" even if we do so with a tear in our eyes.

Buster Evans
Spridg.....no, I can't do it, Sprite owner!