[Spridgets] RWA Midget

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 27 09:58:23 MDT 2007

Robert,
    I went to look at a 73 RWA Midget that someone on the list mentioned
was for sale in Calimesa, CA last week.  The car was rust free and the
body very straight.  There was a good engine and transmission in it.
At least the guy said so and told me it had 60 PSi oil pressure.
Sounds like he knows Spridgets.  Needed an interior and seats and the
brakes needed work.  It had BRG paint that was faded in spots.  Looked
like it could be a runner with a little effort.  I talked him down
from his $1650 firm price to $1400 with no effort.  I still passed on
this car when I started adding up the restoration cost in my head
after I went on Ebay and saw much better RWA cars going for only 6-700
bucks more.  It sounds to me like you were looking at a parts car, you
not being Frank and all. ;^)
Mike MacLean
60 AN5
56 BN2