[Spridgets] Engine startup photo-builders help?

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 11:53:08 MDT 2007

Here's a blurry pic that kinda shows what I'm talking
about in my previous post re the distributor spindle
hole. I've indicated in red where it appears material
is missing. It's a really bad photo, but you'll see
what I mean. When you look at the engin in person you
can tell there is a jagged break where I've indicated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40542646@N00/871303532/

Thanks, Joe