[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Plugs?

oldsaabguy oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 18:29:06 MDT 2007

It runs.

I think that all of the plugs were so badly fouled that it wasn't
getting spark where it was supposed to be.

But it runs like crap.

Dead miss with a rattling sound.  Hopefully it's just a little
exhaust rattling noise.

Next time I'll adjust the valves with the engine warm like the book
says..

Lester

.. hotter plugs but NGK, only had Denso around here..