[Spridgets] Fuel Vapor Car

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 22:14:36 MDT 2007

--- Rick Fisk <refisk at chartermi.net> wrote:
> Dyno?  What dyno?  We were just testing mufflers.

Blackhawk Farms last year, Dr. J. was telling us about
his $1400 exhaust that got him 4 hp on the dyno. He
asked what I was running. I use a 2" straight pipe. I
told him I was pissed because 3 years earlier, it was
$12, and I cut it to length myself, but last year they
upped it to $20 when it was cut to length by the shop.
He looked a little puzzled and said "But mine gets 4
horsepower." More than a little reminiscent of the
"Ours go to 11" scene in Spinal Tap.

Ron