[Spridgets] List Content!!! Jason Isbell and Booker T

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:43:11 MDT 2007

Earlier this year, I was at South by Southwest (the huge music
festival in Austin) and had the pleasure of seeing Jason Isbell (DBT
list content) at Club de Ville during the New West Showcase. His
special surprise guest for the last two songs, was Booker T, of Booker
T and the MG's (MG Midget lists content).
I have posted one of the clips I recorded, Hurricanes and
Handgrenades, and plan on posting the other clip tomorrow morning,
when myspace is not so crowded.
If you look closely at the video, you will see that Booker T is
playing Chad Stockslagers Rhodes keys (Slobberbone/Drams list content)
If you want to hear some "new" blues, with Booker T, follow my link to
myspace. Right under the photo of the Tequila Barrel, is the link for
vids, and the clip is on page 2

Enjoy,
Brad

--