[Spridgets] Bugeye Seat Frames

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Jul 17 11:30:29 MDT 2007

Mark,

Do you have the packing strip in place?  There should be two strips of
wood ~ 1/4" thick that go between the carpet/mat and the seat sliders.
Also the rails, not the sliders, should be mounted with the holes for
the bolts toward the middle of the seat.  The sliders won't slide if the
attachment rails are directly under the sliders.  This may be clear as
mud.  I'll send a picture.
Regards,
Dave
59 :{)