[Spridgets] Installing fuel pump

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Tue Jul 17 10:25:43 MDT 2007

Everyone.... throw the "NAPA dial"   style pressure regulators away.
Especially if purchased in the past decade. They are failing with
some regularity... With luck they will only block the flow, but they
could also leak all over.

A proper fuel pressure regulator will have 3 lines. 1 in, 1 to the
carb(s) and 1 going back to the tank for the excess. The 2 line
NAPA/Purolator/Holley/whoever-the-heck's label one is a RESTRICTOR
not a regulator.

         Glad to help.
Peter C
===