[Spridgets] Installing fuel pump

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:32:06 MDT 2007

Frank, Alan, & List,

Works, I blew into the hose to the tank all clear, then I tested the pump
with a glass full of gas works then I hooked it up I see it shows very
little gas just enough to cover the paper unlike my BMW cycle where both
carb filters are full of gas. Should I remove that NAPA dial that was on the
old pump and what does that dial do regulate the gas flow? Is it necessary?
BTW she runs OK but I am leery of that filter not full.

Thanks