[Spridgets] Brake line lengths

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Jul 16 19:03:11 MDT 2007

On Jul 16, 2007, at 8:16 PM, Chris King wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I have no idea of the lengths. What I did was buy the brake line
> kit from Moss. All the tubes are the correct length, with the
> correct fittings and flares. They're also Cupro-Nickel, so they're
> easy to bend, won't rust like steel, and won't fatigue like pure
> copper. I've had them in my 1500 for a few years now with no problems.
>
> HTH
>
> -=Chris

Thanks Chris.

I saw those lines from Moss and am glad to hear they are good and
easy to work with. A bit pricey though compared to steel?

I took a close look and only /need/ to replace the short left side
line. So I think I will do that and the hoses for now on and save the
rest of the lines for later this winter.

-m