[Spridgets] Brake line lengths

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jul 16 18:16:52 MDT 2007

Mark,

I have no idea of the lengths. What I did was buy the brake line kit
from Moss. All the tubes are the correct length, with the correct
fittings and flares. They're also Cupro-Nickel, so they're easy to bend,
won't rust like steel, and won't fatigue like pure copper. I've had them
in my 1500 for a few years now with no problems.

HTH

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/