[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: This computer is driving me crazy!

b-evans at earthlink.net b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 10:28:07 MDT 2007

Oh, I know, I know!  It is so good to know that OTHERS know "they" are
to get us!  Who is "they"?  I am sorry, but I do not know if you have
the required level of security clearance!

Now, thank you.  We appreciate your call.  If you speak Swahili, please
press 1.  If you are one of "them", please enter your code.

Won't somebody help me?  It is so difficult to type with tht sleeves of
this white coat wrapped around me.

Buster (I am told)