[Spridgets] Leaf springs

pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Thu Jul 12 13:31:51 MDT 2007

   Linda,

   The  last  thing  you  want  to  dois raise the center of gravity. The
   'trick'  is to use a large 'dowel' (something between a closet rod and
   a basball bat) to genty nudge or roll the fender lip out away from the
   tire.  This  is  done  by havingthe wheel off the ground and using the
   tire  to  roll  the  bat  between  the  tire  and fender. to gain some
   clearance.  Done properly, it is effective and imperceptable... unless
   you have a lot of bondo in the wheel arch...'-)

   YMMV.

   Gerard

     Message: 12