[Spridgets] Not LBC ....lawn mower question

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:03:36 MDT 2007

Yeah, I live in a middle class neighborhood.  I could probably support
myself if I stopped and picked up every mower that I see people
discarding with the trash.  I almost picked up an edger the other day
but we were in the Beetle and it was gone an hour later when we
returned.
Most times the mowers just need the debris cleaned from the fuel
bowls.  They can many times be fixed for $0.  My sister has three
mowers.  She uses one until it quits, parks it, and uses another.
When all three are dead she calls me and I go over and spend an hour
making all three work again.  She once had one that wouldn't run
because the air filter was so clogged with dust.  I put a zillion
miles on go-karts and mowers in very dusty conditions but I never saw
anything like her dusted up mower.
Cheers,
Derf