[Spridgets] Not LBC ....lawn mower question

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:48:32 MDT 2007

Paul Lon & List,
I pulled the carb found the diaphragm pinched and a bit dry, called the
local mower service center and got a diaphragm for $3.00. I had it together
in 10 min. and now she purrs like a kitten. I can't tell you how many people
I could have helped over the years with that advice alone.
Thanks list for the great advice, you guys are the very best!
Linda