[Spridgets] Miss that is killing me

MICHAEL CARPENTER MAIL4CARPENTERS at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 4 00:02:41 MDT 2007

The rotor was set to number one just as it was when I began the changeover.
The crank stays put and is not moved while the change to XR700 is made and
then the photo eyes are slid around until the strobe lights then stopped and
tightened in place.

Even if the timing is way off or out to lunch it should still fire on all
four spark plugs just at wrong times.

Mike