[Spridgets] Miss that is killing me

MICHAEL CARPENTER MAIL4CARPENTERS at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 3 21:43:59 MDT 2007

Good ideas.  I am planning to throw in another distributor tomorrow and see
if I can get the cylinders to all fire.

I will take a good look at the shutter tomorrow also.  It is strange that I
had #1 cylinder somewhat firing before changing to the Crane set-up.

I will keep you all informed of what I find out.  This one has me stumped.
Usually plug and play eventually cures what ails it.

Mike