[Spridgets] Please define idiot...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:48:52 MST 2007

Oh I can top that easily.  Dodge City, Kansas.  Now 55% hispanic (about 50%
of that illegal and working in the meat packing plants). About 10% of the
population hasn't been in this country long enough to experience winter -
owns a car for the first time in their lives -  doesn't speak English - has
no license - has no insurance - believes that when the rear wheels start to
slip the proper procedure is to push the foot feed all the way to the floor
and hold it there - believes that you can drive as fast and stop as quickly
on ice as you can on dry pavement. When it snows here (or worse - an ice
storm), the WASPs stay off the roads out of fear for their life. We call it
the "Mexican Ice Capades" and it truly is beautiful to behold as long as you
are standing somewhere safe and not in a vehicle.  Pirouets, Sashays,
Chasses, Rumbas, Tangos, Enchuflas, Grapevines...   All performed with cars
at speed....
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City