[Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Fri Dec 28 11:36:30 MST 2007

I'm located in Monterey/Salinas CA. About 100 miles south of San Francisco.
We are whimping out and are going to haul BUGZUKI.

We have to stop for a day or two in Colorado Springs to visit Daughter so
will be going South East to Barstow where we will pick up I 15 North.

I 15 North to I 70 East then South on I 25 to Colorado Springs.

>From there we will get back on I 70 and stay there until East of KC where we
will pick up US 65 South to SR 7 at which point we will be quite near Osage
Beach ;-)

Coming back we have to make a stop in Ozark Arkansas.

Not a trip conducive to caravanning but I will keep an eye out for Little
British Cars.

If anyone has items they need to take to MO but don't have room email me off
line and I might be able to help.

Larry Miller