[Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Fri Dec 28 05:50:15 MST 2007

For the scenic route, why not drop down I25 along the Big Horns of WY
and into Colorado and pick up I70 in Denver. I know that from the
Rockies to Missouri, is a whole lotta nuttin to look at, so take the
scenic route to Kansas ;-)

(done the Arkansas to Wyoming drive more than once whilst going to
school in Fayetteville)

Larry