[Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 14:36:35 MST 2007

"The chief problem here is that, when they lose control, it may be
YOU what get's thinned!"

  How true - You've got to stay alert and hope that is enough.  New York has a law against using hand-held phones while driving.  My friend who is a cop here says he hands out tickets daily for the offense.  When I lived in Tennessee, I found the situation far worse because there was no law against it there.  Even with the less-populated roads, I ended up dodging some fool wandering into my lane at least once daily.  It was not a rare thing to find I was the only person within site NOT talking on a phone in commuter traffic!

   - David