[Spridgets] Oh Yessss!

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 16:31:55 MST 2007

Frank Clarici wrote:  "So why is "mid 50s" long sleeve and jackets in So
Cal but where men are men in Joisey, mid 50s is tee shirt weather?  40s is
long sleeves, 30s is sweatshirt, low 20s is jacket and top up weather."

I dunno, but I am still in shorts and t-shirt.  I am not about to go out
and buy a pair of long trousers until its closer to 0F.  We went up to
Provo, Utah, to visit my grandson at Thanksgiving.  We were up in the
mountains, and it was only 25, but he was all bundled up when Pam took our
photo...yes, with me in shorts and t-shirt.  Hey, that's what keeps the
blood moving and my reputation in tack.

Buster.