[Spridgets] Snow Plow

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 13:15:50 MST 2007

Robert Houston wrote:  "Must of been a hell of a salesman to sell Buster a
snow shovel in  Anaheim...."

Aw, a shovel is a shovel is a shovel!

All seriousness aside, I don't *do* snow no mo'!  I've lived in it, I've
shoveled it, I've had frozen pipes, I've had chains, I've been snowbound in
a mountain cabin, and I have driven the Sprite through a howling blizzard
so bad I had to stop every few minutes to clear the snow from the
windshield.  Now, I thoroughly enjoy the snow.  On the far and distant
mountains.  Knowing I can visit it, but it won't visit me!!!!

Buster