[Spridgets] I want this car...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:05:08 MST 2007

On 12/3/07, b-evans at earthlink.net <b-evans at earthlink.net> wrote:
> And I don't care if it *is* the most expensive car in the world!!!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/345mf4

A truly amazing motor car!

I will never forget 1966 walking around the High street in
Harrow-on-the-Hill with my first wife (we were courting) and coming
across a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost parked outside the pub at the
College. The look of lust on my face nearly ended our relationship.
Looking back now, I wish it had!!  I sold my beautiful 1946 MG TC and
put the money toward our wedding.  Should have kep the car!!  ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City