[Spridgets] Lance's Lambo found dead on the Edens

Paul Herder p.herder at cox.net
Mon Aug 27 20:08:37 MDT 2007

Sounds like that actor that crashed a Ferrari Enzo ... when asked about what
happened he replied "Brother can't drive".

BTW, all the news sites are reporting he is facing misdemeanor charges for
leaving the scene of the accident.

Probably a better charge then to face a breathalyzer test I would guess.