[Spridgets] Distributors

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 27 17:12:37 MDT 2007

Andy,
     Do you have an old 25D laying around.  Just call Jeff at Advanced
Distributors and tell him what cam, CR, displacement, etc. and he
will curve the distributor for your needs.  He also will install a
Pertronix if you want one.  Very reasonable and great work.  No
financial interest, just a satisfied customer.  He rebuilt a BN2
distributor for me and recommended I replace the innards with 25D
parts because the old BN2 distributor holds the advance too long
after the car is back at idle.  Who knew?  He even made an old
distributor look pretty again.

http://www.advanceddistributors.com/

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite