[Spridgets] A Puzzle

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 00:12:54 MDT 2007

Gerard...

I think that the one thing we can all agree on is that Donald Healey is rolling over in his grave with laughter at all of the consternation he has caused to Bugeye/Frogeye/BMC owners!

Right now, we are trying to wrestle with his bloody numbers game.  What numbers where mean what?  I suspect that if you go to the 50 states, you will have some probably differ on what IS the correct VIN number!  Now is the issue of a simple little tag with three letters and two numbers!!!

Then you get into the entire questions of colors, badges, gas caps, and on down the line.  Then you have problems like my front U-joint access hole from which you had to use a dentists mirror to locate, necessitating some tin snips within a couple of months.  Then there are all of the head scars from the bonnet!

Thank you Donald.  You deserve all of those quaint Anglo-Saxonisms uttered sotto voce at you.

Buster