[Spridgets] Bugsy back on road

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:33:23 MDT 2007

Don't concern yourself, Glen.  Mine won't be painted by then.  It'll
still have the original orange puke color with all the chips, divits,
rust, fading and what look like some little gobs of concrete here and
there.  Everyone will be too busy laughing at my Midget to worry about
your BE!!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

On 8/13/07, Glen Byrns <grbyrns at ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> I have a backup plan in case I don't touch up the paint this winter.  By
> taking nothing but secondary routes through farmland, I should be able to
> accumulate enough bug-guts on the car between here and Missouri that I'll
> have to TELL you what color it is.
>
> Glen

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)