[Spridgets] 23 Spridget Miracle Workers

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 13 10:34:07 MDT 2007

Herb wrote:  "Question: You said "...Watch for the 23 Great Spridget Miracle Workers in the October "Practical Classics"  Can't say I've seen PC...it is a magazine, right?"

Yep, it is a great magazine devoted specifically to the maintenance, repair, and restoration of those classic English cars that have become an important part of our lives.  It is published in England where the restoration of these cars is a national passion, and every 178-page issue is chock-a-block full of good stuff.   It is available her in the U.S. at major magazine retailers such as Barnes and Noble, Borders, and other large sales points.  It is also available by subscription, and there are many on the list who get it every month.   To take a look at the magazine, check either  http://tinyurl.com/342esj .  Subscriptions are available through their U.S. mailing agent:  http://www.ewa1.com/mghpc.html.

The "23 Great Spridget Miracle Workers" will be an October feature article saluting the 23 guys who last year came to our house from all over the country for that "mystical, magical" three days to restore the Sprite I have had since its birth 47 years ago, and the American love for the Spridgets.

Buster Evans