[Spridgets] How I spent my weekend

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 7 11:00:43 MDT 2007

Other than the weaker synchros, the main difference between the smoothcase
and the ribcase are the gear ratios.  The ribcase has much closer ratios
than the smoothcase.  Just wondered about the backwards swap, but if it
runs O.K. then at least you will be on the road this weekend.  Have fun.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite (with 5 speed)
56 BN2

Robert Weeks