[Spits] High back Spitfire seat

Kevin Rhodes krhodes1 at maine.rr.com
Thu Feb 20 00:32:31 MST 2014

If you are at all tall, the headrests of either the earlier or later seats
will do nothing at all in an accident. On my '74, the headrests don't stick
up past the base of my neck even extended as far as they go. If I got
rear-ended, I would be more worried about the SUV that hit me taking my head
clean off than getting whiplash. But, a Spitfire is still safer than a
motorcycle! :-)

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine
Freddy the Spitfire