[Spits] High back Spitfire seat

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 08:17:58 MST 2014

 As has been said, he would have to cut down the frame of the seat back. Even
then, though, there is (to my recollection) no "earlier Spitfire upholstery"
that would fit those seats, assuming they are the original-to-the-car seats.

It would be a lot easier to bolt in 1973 or later Spitfire seats, from which
the separate headrests can be removed. THAT said, I'm not sure I understand
why one would not want the headrests?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us