[Spits] Old Spitfire windshields??

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Thu Oct 18 15:27:23 MDT 2012

I could definitely use a transmission case (for a '72 3-rail).  I have a
full set of good internals, and a cracked case for them.
I might be interested in a crack-free windshield.  My windshield is
currently out of the car while it is being repainted,
and it has a small bulls-eye crack.

Paint job progress: http://dougbraun.com/blog/sptifire

Thanks,
Doug