[Spits] Old Spitfire windshields??

Clark W. Nicholls cwnfot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:14:36 MDT 2012

Ok, they should not be thrown out.
Who wants them before they are?
Aren't new ones available?

Near future demise of sway bars, engine front/rear plates, flywheels, bell
housings (cast iron), tranny cases (ci), etc.
Timing chain covers, oil pans, valve covers....
I have a bunch of transmissions too, 3 synchro in particular. I can't even
give them to John Esposito the transmission rebuilder (or Ted Schumacher)!
When I get to the many milk cartons full of parts, same thing.

Any happy restorers out there?
I hate to cause Andy's barn to collapse!

Brad Kahler had a similar dilemma and that had a sad ending at the scrapper.

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag (LE7931E) for sale, 1974 Spitfire (FM14571U)
and 1 rusty GT6 needing new owner
"Reality, it's not what you think."